Monday, March 11, 2013

I am a Mississippi Blogger!


I am currently in search of great educator blogs to share with the elementary teachers in my district during our district wide grade level meetings. While searching for 5th grade, I came across Fifth in the Middle. She has a great collection of educator blogs which she has organized by state, hence the name Blogs by State. I added my blog to the list for Mississippi and started looking at the other MS blogs.

So why is this such a great idea?? I have a great collection of educator blogs at my fingertips! Bloggers can connect with each other and collaborate on projects, activities, and create a professional learning network.  I am excited to say I am a Mississippi blogger and I can't wait to see where this will take me!

1 comments:

Meredith Sanders said...

Hi! I am a Mississippi Blogger! Come visit me and maybe we can collaborate. :)
Meredith Sanders
www.sanders6thgrade.blogspot.com
Ramblings of a fifth and sixth grade teacher

Post a Comment