Wednesday, March 13, 2013

teacher blog finds

So, on Monday I talked about searching for great teacher blogs to share with elementary teachers during grade level meetings.  I have found some great blogs and gotten some super ideas. I just realized though - I haven't shared those finds with y'all!

I have started a Pinterest board with all the great teacher blogs that I have come across and shared.  This is not a final list by any means, but it is a good start!  Check them out!  If you know of and have a great blog that I need to add to this list, let me know.

Great Teacher Blogs

1 comments:

Christy said...

Welcome to blogging!..I found your cute blog on the MS blogger pin. Another MS blogger mentioned having a meet-up this summer. Let me know if you are interested! :)
Christy

Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers 

Post a Comment