Friday, June 28, 2019

8 Weeks of Summer Blog Challenge - Week 2


This post is week 2 of 8 in the 8 Weeks of Summer Blog Challenge for educators.  This week's prompt is "Ponder Your Professional Past: What has contributed to the educator you are today?".

I'm the educator I am today because of my mentors and the friendships I have made in career. Each one provides me guidance, advice, and knowledge that helps me be a better educator every day.

Some of my mentors I have never met in person, but because of Twitter.  Some of my Twitter mentors I have had the privilege to meet because of conferences. I have access to them and their wisdom because of Twitter. Can you tell I like Twitter??

Some of my mentors have been my friends and in my life for many years. We have been their for each other during higher education degrees, changes in jobs, and life's moments.

Some of my mentors are previous bosses and co-workers. Their knowledge and valued experiences have helped me grow. In some cases, I have also learned what not to do, because of their experiences.

I'm the educators I am today because of the people I have been able to surround myself with. I want to continue to surround myself with great mentors and friendships so I can keep growing and keep becoming a better educator.

Want to check out week 1? You can find it here.

eva

1 comments:

jenny said...

These are altogether changes that can be accomplished in about two months. In spite of the fact that the points of interest on close to home quality and feeling of prosperity can't be precisely measured, from our experience we can truly observe positive outcomes with customers inside this moderately short space of time. One angle Assignment Writing Services UK - Assignmentspot that truly stuns numerous individuals following two months, is how much time they have picked up.

Post a Comment